Taner has a proven track record of creating cutting-edge products and technology solutions with more than 10 years of experience in Silicon Valley and Europe with 2 startup exits.
He started his career at Microsoft and after 4 years of Microsoft experience, he started his own company Appanalytics at Silicon Valley. Appanalytics became the 2nd fastest growing B2B startup in the world, according to Business Insider, and Taner sold his company in 2016.
After his exit he joined Webtrekk and went on to build the first customer intelligence platform in the world. Webtrekk became the 5th biggest analytics solution in the world according to Forrester Research and was acquired by Mapps Cloud in 2018.
Taner now works as a Managing Director, CPO/CTO at finleap connect GmbH in Berlin, where he was a part of the journey of developing and growing the company from the very beginning. finleap connect is Europe’s leading financial API platform with more than 700+ customers and 65M+ bank account accesses per month.
Taner studied Business Administration at Istanbul University and earned a degree in Innovation Management from Stanford University. He was also highlighted as “Forbes 30 under 30” in 2019.
– Became Forbes 30 Under 30 Europe | Finance
– Became Europe’s leading PSD2 licensed financial API platform with 65M+ account accesses per month with 700+ financial customers
– Merged FIGO and FinReach into finleap connect as Managing Director
– Scaled to ~200 people from a team of 11 with a strong revenue track in 18 months
– Joined FinReach as a Managing Director
– Webtrekk GmbH acquired by Mapps Clou
– Became 5th Best Analytics Solution in the World with Webtrekk by Forrester Wave
– Became a case-study at Stanford University, Innovation Management BUS205
– Developed Webtrekk Customer Intelligence Platform
– Joined Webtrekk as a VP of Product Management
– Sold AppAnalytics to Nomad Commerce
– Became the founder of 2nd Fastest Growing B2B Startup in the World according to Business Insider
– Highlighted as a notable entrepreneur by Forbes Magazine
– Completed Innovation Management study at Stanford University
– Started his Silicon Valley company AppAnalytics
– Received Microsoft MEA CPE Hero Award (highest performing employee)
– Received 1st Degree Award in Microsoft Project Competition
– Joined Microsoft